Organized around 8 best practices, our self-paced training guides learners through every step of partnering with volunteers—from designing volunteer roles and recruiting volunteers to training and celebrating volunteers and evaluating impact. For over 30 years, Energize has been training leaders of volunteers to successfully engage volunteers strategically and effectively.
Through this self-paced, comprehensive training program, you will...
- Build a strong foundation for volunteer involvement, grounded in best practices
- Learn how to create impactful volunteer positions that best meet the needs of the organization, including virtual opportunities
- Refine your recruitment strategies to attract the right volunteers for the right roles
- Develop new skills to help you advocate above on behalf of yourself and the volunteers you lead
- Hone your diplomacy skills and increase collaboration between staff and volunteers
- Uncover new ways of assessing and sharing the impact of volunteers
- Unlimited access to the highly-respected international publication, ENGAGE: The global voice of leaders of volunteer engagement (a $50 US value)
- 20% discount on all books sold in the Energize bookstore
Not ready to decide?
Sign up below for the Energize Volunteer Engagement Monthly Update